lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

Thanksgiving week :

the last day of school i went with my friends to celebrate my birthday and we went to a Chinese food buffet and For thanksgiving i celebrate my birthday all week  i make my own cake because I love cooking and my mom did turkey , and i spend all week with my family , i went to the mall for black Friday with my friend , the rest of the week i spend almost all day playing call of duty black ops 2 with my brother and we play just dance , i meet my friend's brother and i watch at home the movie the end of the tour about a writer and his story , i also did a lot of homework i study for my presentation about strokes and i also did a health homework about infectious diseases and i make some letters for a commercial for the word fast that means to take action fat to the warning signs of a stroke.i also talk to my grandma and grandpa they call me for my birthday and all my cousins and family sing to me las mananitas, i eat a lot of turkey for my birthday and cupcakes and on friday when i went shopping i lost my phone so the next day i call to one store and they tell me that they have it so we drive 40 minutes to the mall to get my phone and i make i video of pictures for my brother because his birthday is next week so that was all my thanksgiving week.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario