miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2016

Express yourself 
all this week i think is really stressful for me because i have my IDP and a lot of projects for student led conferences and for the end of the semester and i'm trying to do as good as a can to get good grades and do all my assignments also i miss my brother a lot he was like everything for me , he move to mexico he didn't wanted to be here but he left me alone so,  i miss him a lot because for me my family is everything for me the word happy for me includes my family, my friends and maybe love but for me right now that's not important :) , i want to go to mexico i'm going for vacations and i'm counting the days to be there with all my family and i want to play black ops with my brother i miss those days we use to play in the weakened all night and we use to eat hamburgers and chips and we played all night. i feel like making a cake or cupcakes i don't know that's one of my hobbies ,another hobbies are that i like to play volleyball or skate outside with my dog , i also love to eat :) i eat all day , i read sometimes when i have time but i don't like to read that much i like to sing but like when i'm alone cause it's embarrassing because i sing ugly but i like it sometimes i like more listend to the songs than sing them , for me music is all , when i'm sad , when i'm happy, when i'm angry music helps me.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario