viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015


  1. can people trust me to do what's right?
  2. am i committed to doing my very best?
  3. do i treat people the way i want to be treated? 
" if the answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail"
reflection: i'm agree  with the quote because if you are determinative, trusted, committed your going to be a succesful person a person who everyone can trust with a good name , with a good heart, kind , honorable , responasable , loyal cooperative that always choose the right a good person and my answer to this questions are YES they can trust me to do what's right , i always try to do my best , i treat people they way that i want to be treted with kindness , honest and loyal  so if my answers were YES there is no way i can fail because i'm a good person who choose the right that always do the right thing and i'm going to complete my goals because i work hard and i always try my best and i trest the way i wanted be treated so that's what it means be a good person with good name , kindness and succesful with goals and dreams to complete.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario