lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

IDP Showcase
My topic was stroke and my part was the description which cover what is it? how do you get this disease and who is affected. i learn a lot of new things about stroke very important things such as how to prevented and that you can save your and other person's life , the project benefit me in almost all my classes and the ones that i have a low grade so this can help me a lot to pass and  i study a lot to memorize everything that i was going to say but we had a problem with the flash drive so my part and other student part of the power point wasn't there so i had to present without my part and we didn't show the creative component eater because it was on the flash drive so we show it to them what the creative component has so i think that we were good because i didn't have my part and the elective component but i mean at least we try and do it as we can and i think that my outfit was fine because it was presentable and formal so i think it was fine.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario