martes, 3 de mayo de 2016

“ I have been asked what i mean by ‘ word of honor.’ i will tell you : place me behind prison walls - walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick , reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on a floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle ? no never! I’d die first.
-Karl G Maeser
Reflection: this quote is explaining that my word of honor is stronger than anything and that i’d  die first , i’m agree with this quote because the word of honor is super important if you give something with the word of honor you have to do it ,if you don’t you’re not a honorable person and no one would believe you the next time and you’re going to be a person without integrity , without honor , without loyalty and that’s the worst thing no one would believe you after that , and if give your word of honor you have to , you already did it so, the word of honor means a lot.
aaaMaeser-by-Emil-Kosa-436x529.jpg

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario