martes, 12 de enero de 2016

Christmas/Semester break 
for Christmas break i went to visit my family in Mexico and the first place i went is to eat tacos , i went to my friend's house and we watch a movie 3msc and it was so sad, for Christmas my mom made turkey and my grandma tamales and i made a cake with strawberries so all my family went to my grandmas house to celebrate my brother put the music and then we play just dance and everyone was dancing or singing then they get drunk and everyone left the next day everyone opened their presents my brother got a moto and we got clothes and the game call of duty black ops 3 , so we play almost all day , i went with a Friend to eat sushi of bacon and shim it was so good, for new years it was boring because my mom was sick of an infection and she have to stay in bed and my cousin well we are like sisters she went to his father's house to celebrate new year so it was kind of boring  my brother put music and everything but it wasn't the same as new year, the next day my mom got better so we celebrate the day after and 2 days after we came back for my stepfather birthday so i madde him a cake and my mom and him went to dinner , i also went to my friends house and we skatte.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario