jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

Orthodontist

Duties and responsibilities: Orthodontics, a specialty within the dental profession, involves straightening teeth and correcting bites. You are responsible for locating problems with the positioning of patients' teeth and with their oral development.
Salary: $107,487-$158,639.
Education: It typically takes about 10 years to become an orthodontist. It takes 4 years to obtain a bachelor's degree, another 4 years of dental school, and then 2 more years in a post-doctoral program devoted to the study of orthodontics.


Reflection: I wouldn’t like to be one because I already know what I want to be and I don’t know why I don’t like this career and it’s a lot of years 10 years to become an orthodontist so I would prefer study 10 years in something that I really like.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario